June 16th 2019


He's 70 years old now and when I think about him I just can't be less grateful with life because I have him. I remember that when I was a little girl he used to read after his meal, he used to read about three hours a day (he still does!). That room was full of books about everything. It was his personal time after a long workday, he really enjoyed it. So I started to think that when people do the things that they love you can perceive it easily. I think that I never saw him mad, if you see him you can only see kindess, his words are soft and slow because he always knows what to say, nothing more, nothing less, always so humble. Humility is his essence, being respectful with the world in every step he does. I'm very inspired by him now more that I'm older. I really wished to listened to his wisdom years ago. I could've been nicer and more considerate.
I think that sometimes when we have people like him in our life we take for granted that they always been like that wonderful, he's like that since I have memories, but that wisdom just can't came out from nothing, it must be that sometimes a long interior process.
I'm very happy, very thankful to have the opportunity to have him in my life and hear him say "I love you" after a phone call.

Please stay forever.

Comentarios

  1. I like talking to him, he's a smart man and always has an answer for everything :)
    Mi tio José

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario