I Was Waiting For You

This song's name is "Te Esperaba" by Carlos Rivera who is a great mexican singer and actually my favorite.
I dedicated this song to my son since I heard it for the first time, I love it so much, it's such a powerful song. Hope you like my lyrics translate:


I asked for you
With my strength
To de universe.
I wrote you in a couple of verses
Which I sent flying to the sky.
I asked for you.


I dreamed about you
And I loved you without knowing you
My hugs called you
On one side of the bed.
I dreamed about you.


I sensed
Every day your look
Your arrival.
I surrended in front of the light of your soul.


Yes, I'm the one who has always
Been waiting for you.
I can admit that although it was
Crazy, I didn't suspect.


Yes, in my heart I kept
The place for you.
And now that you are here I see love converted into you.

🖤

Comentarios